“Twentieth Century African-American Artists; Postmodern Architecture” Please respond to one (1) of the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
- Choose two (2) of the following late 20th century African-American artists, and compare and contrast their art: Bearden, Lawrence, Basquiat, or Colescott. Describe specific elements of the works from the chosen artists that represent the multiplicity of the African-American experience. Identify one (1) of these works (or some other by an African American artist) that you would like in your workplace, and explain why.
- Choose one (1) example of architecture that you believe best exemplifies the characteristic post-modern style. Provide a rationale for your selection, and describe two (2) of the features of post-modern style that you find intriguing.
African American Artists of the Twentieth Century
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Jacob Lawrence, New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) at http://www.moma.org/collection/artist.php?artist_id=3418
- Romare Bearden video, San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art at http://www.sfmoma.org/explore/multimedia/videos/205
- Post-modern buildings of renown: