Week 5 – assignment: select survey method and questions
Week 5 – Assignment: Select Survey Method and Questions
Hide Folder InformationTurnitin™This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin™.Instructions
This assignment consists of two parts.
Part 1) For each of the quantitative research objectives listed below:
- Identify variables to be measured.
- Develop a minimum of four (4) sample questions to be included in the questionnaire.
- Identify how each question will be scored.
- Identify the level of measurement for each question.
- Recommend a method of survey administration to be used.
Quantitative Research Objectives
- To determine if advertising during the Super Bowl is effective in increasing consumers’ product awareness. Use a product of your choosing. State the name of the product that was advertised.
- To determine patient satisfaction of patients who are admitted to a hospital during the past 6 months.
- To determine if there is a relationship between the decision to pursue a career in law enforcement and gender.
- To determine IT professional’s perceptions of the best preparation for an IT career.
Explain the method of survey administration you would use if a survey was conducted in your intended research.
Length: Your paper should be between 6-9 pages, not including title and reference page.
References: Include a minimum of five (5) scholarly sources.
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.