- Web-Based Research Paper:
Each student will write a brief paper using web-based research on a company of your choice (i.e., any company [public, private, for/non-profit, etc.] with a website).
- The body of the paper should be one-page, single spaced with 12 point font (papers longer or shorter than one page will be penalized).
- The paper shall have a Cover page and a References page.
- The paper must be well written in paragraph format and should be both spell-checked and “clarity-checked”.
- The paper must include the name of the company, description of the business, primary goods/services, location of headquarters, the internet address and why you selected this particular company.
- The paper must also address at least two (2) Operations Management topics as listed in the course outline.Some examples are listed below:
- What are the competitive dimensions that form the competitive position of the company?
- What type of production and/or service processes does the company utilize?
- What are the company’s order qualifier(s) and order winner(s)?
- What is the company’s approach to social responsibility?
- What is the company’s approach to outsourcing and/or offshoring?
- What is the company’s approach to sustainability?
- You must also include three (3) questions that you would ask if you had an interview with the company
the professor said its up to us on what company to choose. those are the only instruction he gave us. A lot of my friends picked retail companies like walmart and macy’s as their company but feel free to choose whichever company you like. COURSE BOOK:
Cecil C.. Bozarth, & Handfield, R. B. (2008). Introduction to operations and supply chain management. Pearson Prentice Hall.Chicago
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now