Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You must complete Part I and Part II
Part I Creature Ecology
In your main response answer at least two of the following questions about your chosen species
Choose any two
1) What is its geographical range? In what type of ecosystem(s) does it live? In which biome?
2) What does it eat and what eats it? Is this species a predator or prey, or both? Producer, herbivore, carnivore, omnivore, scavenger or something else?
3) Is this species important to humans? Economically? Ecologically? Emotionally? Explain.
4) Are there any concerns related to the population size of this species? Has the population increased or decreased over the past 100 years? Which factors impacts the size of its population?
5) How do you think this species may be affected by global climate change? Explain your answer.
Part II Global Climate Change
One of your friends make one of the following statements (#1-5). Use what you have learned in the OLI modules in addition to as at least one other information source to respond to one of them. Pick any one
1. “The last couple of winters have been so cold here in the US north east, global warming yeah right!”
2. “Meteorologists can’t even accurately predict the weather tomorrow, how can they predict that climate on earth will get warmer in the next few decades”
3. “There is no scientific consensus regarding human-caused global climate change. If scientists can’t even agree, why should we worry?”
4. “Climate on earth has been warming and cooling long before humans. The climate change we are seeing now is just a natural change and has nothing to do with human activities”
5. “Global climate change is caused by air pollutants that is damaging the ozone layer”