Throughout the course, you have learned about the skills and theories of business leadership, and you have examined your personal strengths and weaknesses as a leader. In this final paper, you will apply this knowledge by creating your own personal model of leadership.Address the following when developing your leadership model:
- Choose a name for your leadership model, and describe the key components of your model, including the psychological foundations that are the basis of your model. [Course Learning Outcome 1]
- Describe the traits and behaviors that are the core of your leadership model, and explain how a leader will utilize these traits and behaviors to achieve organizational objectives. [Course Learning Outcome 6]
- Explain what type of leader will be most successful emulating your model and why. [Course Learning Outcome 5]
- Describe which of the leadership influence tactics will be most effective for leaders to utilize when applying your model. [Course Learning Outcome 2]
- Describe how situational leadership applies to your model. [Course Learning Outcome 3]
- Explain the barriers and opportunities that may affect the implementation of your leadership model. [Course Learning Outcome 3]
Your final paper should be a minimum of five pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Make sure to use the textbook and a minimum of two scholarly references to support your statements. Make sure to use the textbook and a minimum of two scholarly references to support your statements.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
HERE IS THE COURSE BOOK CITATION.
Daft, R. L. (2017). The Leadership Experience (7th Edition). Cengage Learning US. https://online.vitalsource.com/books/9781337516020