Write a 250+ words third-person summary of the TED Talk, “We’re Building a Dystopia Just to Make People Click on Ads”
- Summarize reading: you should paraphrase the reading but no direct quotes.
- Use an APA title page.
- Write a thesis: concise one or two sentence description of article’s main idea
- Include appropriate signal phrase(s) and/or in-text citation(s).
- Do NOT use direct quotes.
- Write in third-person narration. Do NOT use first- or second-person narration.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now