The purpose of this discussion is to reflect on your ability to establish a constructive climate.
- After reading this chapter, how would you explain a constructive climate?
- What does a leader need to do to establish a constructive climate?
- Take the Organizational Climate Questionnaire on page 202 in your textbook. Once you have your results, identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- In this chapter, group norms are stressed as being very important to effective teams. Do you agree with this? Explain why. Briefly comment on your own experience with norms in a group. Were you able to adapt to the rules? What challenges did you have? Or what challenges did you witness in the group?
- Finally, review Table 8.1 – Tips for Giving Constructive Feedback (page 190). Use one of the 5 tips to give someone in your life constructive feedback. Write out what you would tell them in order to provide this feedback.
NO MORE THAN 150 WORDS
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
BOOK: Northouse, P.G. (2020). Introduction to leadership: Concepts & Practice. 5th Ed., Los Angeles, CA: Sage Publishing, Inc., (ISBN: 978-1-544351599 or ISNB: 1544351593)