Persuasive Speech Failure
Watch the video then evaluate the speech by answering these questions:
- Audience: What was the speaker’s target audience? How do you know?
- Introduction: Identify the speaker’s attention getter, topic, and thesis. Did the attention getter grab your
- interest? Why or why not? What was the speaker’s thesis or central idea?
- Body: What pattern of organization did the speaker use? What types of persuasion did the speaker use?
- Were they effective? Why or why not?
- Conclusion: Did the speaker end strongly? Why or why not?
- Presentation Aids: How did the speaker use presentation aids?
- Delivery: Was the delivery of the speech effective? Why or why not?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now