2 documents please!!
Risk management Assignment
Tessile, S. A., a company based in Turin, Italy, is a medium-size company that manufactures, sells, and exports textiles. An increased demand for the company’s high-quality textiles has led to the approval by its CEO, Giuseppe Franco, to implement a major expansion to other markets. Mr. Franco is seen as a visionary leader in the textile industry as he transformed a cotton plantation company into one of the major textiles companies in northern Italy.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Mr. Franco recently led an aggressive and successful series of acquisitions of wineries in southern and central Italy. Mr. Franco wants to follow these acquisitions by purchasing and introducing Tessile S.A. to the tourist and cheese industries. However, these last winery acquisitions left the company in serious debt and with its shares losing value due to the perceived negative view of Mr. Franco’s strategy by its shareholders moving away from their core textile business.
You have been assigned to advise Tessile, S.A. board of directors on identifying potential hazards, threats, and risks of Tessile’s business strategies.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that consists of at least 10 slides with a separate title slide and reference slide (not included in your number count). Be sure to include the following information in your presentation:
- Explain the process you will use to identify potential hazards, threats, and risks of the company’s current business strategies.
- Identify the potential hazards, threats, and risks that you discovered when Read “Case 5.1 Help Wanted!” on pages 164-165 of your textbook.
For this assignment, answer the questions below; your assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length, and it should be formatted according to APA guidelines. A title page and reference page should be included in addition to the two pages of content.
In your response, make specific references to concepts you learned in Chapter 5 and other sources that support your analysis of the questions. Convince the reader that your response to the questions is correct. Using outside sources other than the textbook is not required; however, they can be helpful in your responses.
- Explain the approaches that Fred used to locate prospective candidates for his sales rep position. How do you think that Fred could improve his recruitment and selection process?
- What legal and ethical considerations should Fred be aware of when recruiting individuals?
- What tools should Fred use to select candidates with the right profile for the job he is hiring for?using your process.
Be sure to include notes in your presentation where necessary. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Sales management assignment