https://highmarkwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/higmarklogo-300x60.png 0 0 pkariuki https://highmarkwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/higmarklogo-300x60.png pkariuki2023-01-30 09:50:422023-01-30 09:50:42Professional development: strategies for the inclusive classroom | special education
Professional development: strategies for the inclusive classroom | special education
Create a 12-15 slide digital presentation, to be given to general classroom teachers in a professional development setting, on inclusion and classroom management strategies that can be incorporated into classrooms. Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
The presentation should help the general education teachers build their skills in the following areas:
- Identifying realistic expectations for the personal and social behaviors of students with mild to moderate disabilities in a general education inclusive classroom.
- Assisting individuals with mild to moderate disabilities to develop their interpersonal skills for educational and other social environments.
- Designing learning environments that motivate and encourage active participation in individual and group activities for individuals with and without disabilities.
- Organizing, developing, and sustaining learning environments that support positive multicultural experiences.
- Using collaborative learning groups and project-based activities to help individuals with and without disabilities practice self-determination and self-advocacy skills.
Support your findings with a 3-5 scholarly resources.