Community members and leaders are excited about the plan you enacted. However, they are concerned about sustaining these positive changes and look to you for guidance on how your plan will remain successful. You intend to hold a community meeting to discuss these concerns and explain how you plan to monitor and evaluate your plan.
Develop an evaluation/monitoring plan for the intervention you created during the previous week in the form of an audio PowerPoint presentation. As part of this evaluation, be sure to include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Indicate the goals of the intervention (make sure they are measurable).
- Create and present outcome objectives to align with the goals of your intervention.
- Describe how you will initiate your implementation and monitoring plan.
- Explain the technology and related methods you will use to monitor effectiveness.
- Discuss how you will determine whether the intervention was effective. Provide examples to support your claims.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Add audio to each slide using the Media section of the Insert tab in the top menu bar for each slide.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.