Chapters 8 and 9 in the text discuss international perspectives on corrections and juvenile justice. Find additional, credible sources to form your evaluation on criminal justice in the selected countries of Germany, Brazil, and India by analyzing differing cultural perspectives. In your paper
- Evaluate the prison systems of Germany, Brazil, and India.
- Assess the similarities and differences of the prison system in each country.
- Analyze the differing cultural perspectives of the corrections systems in the countries based on their prison systems.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three credible sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Reichel, P. L. (2018). Comparative criminal justice systems: A topical approach (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc.
- Chapter 8: An International Perspective on Corrections
- Chapter 9: An International Perspective on Juvenile Justice
United Nation. (n.d.). United Nations fact sheets on youth (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/unyin/documents/wyr11/FactSheetonYouthandJuvenileJustice.pdf
- This report contains facts regarding juveniles and data collected by the United Nations. This information will be helpful for students when completing the discussion for this week.
Ciconello, A. (2014, December 12). The barbarianism of Brazilian prisons (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/12/barbarism-brazilian-prisons-201412994538161939.html
- This article discusses the conditions of the Brazilian prison system.