Influences Of Environment On Behavior And The Family System 3191740
Influences of Environment on Behavior and the Family System
Understanding different theoretical frameworks and how they can be applied to people at different ages and stages of life is important as a Human Service Professional. It is important to know how to use knowledge that you have learned and be able to relate it to the clients you are working with to help assist in developing goals, intervention and/or treatment plans.
For this Assignment, you will respond to questions related to information in Chapter 11. In your paper, you will be discussing the theories of Erikson, Peck, and Levinson and explain how these relate to understanding human behavior and environment during the life stages of young adulthood and older adulthood. Use theUnit 6 Assignment Templateto complete and submit your work.
Please address the following:
- Briefly define the Erikson, Peck and Levinson theory as related to young adulthood and middle adulthood.
- Discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages that may occur when applying these theories to human behavior.
- Give examples of how each of the 3 theories, Erikson, Peck, and Levinson, can be applied to human behavior to explain issues that occur in young adulthood and middle adulthood and the transitions between these two life stages.
- Identify three professional techniques, strategies, or ideas that you can use to develop your understanding of various theories in order to better understand human behavior and assist clients in a professional relationship.
Your Assignment should be 2–3 pages, not including the title and reference pages, and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, section number, and date
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language, and be free of spelling and grammatical errors. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of human service theories.
The book for this class,
Zastrow, C. H., & Kirst-Ashman, K.K.(2013). Understanding Human Behavior and the Social Environment ( 10th Edition.). Belmont, CA 94003-3