Please use the attached DNP-DPI Project and Sample PowerPoint to complete this assignment
In this topic, you will participate with your full DPI Committee in the DPI Completed Project – Defense PowerPoint and Call. This meeting requires that you present your finalized DPI Project in PowerPoint form.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Remember to use the appropriate forms and templates (if required) for completing this assignment. These are available in the DNP PI Workspace in the DC Network.
· Locate the “Preparing for Your Final Direct Practice Improvement Project Defense” resource in the DNP-965 folder of the DNP PI Workspace of the DC Network.
· Locate the “DNP-965 Final Defense PowerPoint Template,” located in the DNP-965 folder in the DNP PI Workspace of the DC Network.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Completing the Benchmark – DPI Completed Project – Defense PowerPoint and Call is the required deliverable to progress through the DPI Project implementation and completion phases.
1. Use the “DNP-965 Final Defense PowerPoint Template,” located in the DNP-965 folder of the DNP PI Workspace in the DC Network, to create a PowerPoint presentation of your Final DPI Completed Project to be used during your DPI Completed Project – Defense PowerPoint and Call.
2. Attach a copy of the potential poster presentation concept for your DPI Project as per the format you and your DPI chairperson predetermined; the Benchmark DPI Completed Project – Defense PowerPoint and Call submission is incomplete without this element.