You have completed your backup deployment to AWS and are monitoring the resource consumption using CloudWatch, so now you must put everything together for BallotOnline’s leadership to review.
In this step, you will create and submit your consolidated Cloud Backups and Archive Deployment Runbook. The runbook will be eight to 10 pages.
The Cloud Backups and Archiving Deployment Runbook will enable you to consolidate all the work that you have completed in the previous steps along with some additional elements you will create (scope, executive summary) to build a comprehensive runbook. Sophia will present your work for approval at the executive meeting.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the Cloud Backups and Archiving Deployment Runbook Template to write your backups and archiving runbook and submit it via the dropbox below.
Check Your Evaluation Criteria
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them. To view the complete grading rubric, click My Tools, select Assignments from the drop-down menu, and then click the project title.
- 6.2: Demonstrate the role of networking in cloud.
- 6.7: Assess cloud storage providers.
- 9.1: Develop a plan for cloud implementation / migration.
- 9.2: Develop a user training plan.
- 9.3: Develop documentation (plans, policies, and procedures) to support cloud operation.
- 9.5: Design virtualized network infrastructure to meet business needs.
- 9.6: Design cloud storage infrastructure to meet business needs.
- 10.1: Develop and implement cloud metering system.
- 10.7: Configure a public cloud infrastructure using industry leading provider(s).
- 11.2: Monitor cloud services charges from vendors and make adjustments to stay within budget.