Before drafting your initial post, take time to reflect on the approved research topics for your final paper. Considering the information in this week’s instructor guidance and readings, choose the research topic that suits you best. Choose a topic that is interesting, has a clear argument, and allows you to remain objective. We will be using research and logic to support our arguments in this class. It may be difficult to remain objective if you feel emotionally or spiritually connected to the subject.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write (due Thursday, Day 3)
In 200 to 300 words, share your chosen research topic for this class and write a few sentences on each of the following:
- Share the kind of argument you hope to make and why.
- Identify five to ten keywords for your library research and explain your choices.
- Write a single-sentence thesis statement for your research paper and compare it to the “Thesis Checklist.”
- Include any areas of confusion or questions you have for the class and/or your instructor.
Respond to Peers (due Monday, Day 7)
In 125 to 200 words each, respond to at least two classmates. Provide feedback on any area of confusion and answer any questions your classmate has posted. Support your responses with information from the course materials (including the textbook), instructor guidance, articles, Ashford University Library, and Ashford Writing Center. Be sure to include
- A detailed explanation of why you agree (or disagree) with your classmate’s chosen style of argument for the research paper topic chosen.
- Suggestions for additional library search keywords for your classmate’s research paper topic.
- An analysis of your classmate’s thesis statement according to the textbook, the Ashford Writing Center, and other course materials.
Make every effort to read all posts and responses in this discussion. You are strongly encouraged to follow up with classmates who have responded to your post. As always, you may respond to more than two classmates if you choose.