Review the “Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) Example.” Then, use the “Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)” template to complete this assignment.
Identifying one student from the “Class Profile” who would benefit from additional intervention, complete a behavior intervention plan to include:
- Goals and how they will be measured
- Interventions and Frequency of Interventions
- Person Responsible
In a 500-750 word describe strategies teachers can use to respond to challenging behavior during classroom instruction. Your questions as follow:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe and provide implementation examples of the following strategies: specific praise, choice making, effective group contingencies, contingent instructions, and time-out.
- Describe how or if these communication strategies can be used to motivate and encourage individuals with disabilities how to adapt to different learning environments.
- Discuss any cautions related to using each strategy.
- Describe the decision making process that teachers use when deciding how to intervene on challenging behavior when engaged in instruction.
Support your findings with a minimum of two scholarly resources.