IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- An instrument created using the criterion keyed approach is appropriate for clients who may attempt to “fake-good”
- Data gathered from administering standardized tests can only be used for diagnostic purposes.
- Face validity of an instrument refers to the style of questions on an instrument that enables the respondents to determine the purpose of the questions by merely reading the questions.
- Sensitivity _____
- Specificity ______
- The purpose of screening is
- Which of the following instruments has a version designed especially for adolescent substance abuse screening?
- Which of the following instruments is not a stand alone substance abuse screen but has a scale for screening substance abuse?
- Which of the following instruments is specially designed to screen substance use disorders in pregnant women?
- Which of the following three instruments are commonly used for substance abuse screening?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now