process 2 porous and 2 nonporous items for latent prints using supplies are able to obtain as described below:
1. Black fingerprint powder
2. Crushed Charcoal
3. Unsweetened Cocoa
4. Corn Starch (last resort)
5. Fingerprint powdering brush or large make-up brush.
6. Clear wide scotch tape.
7. Index cards.
Process two of the following Nonporous items: window, glass table, or mirror and a door handle
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Process two of the following Porous items: piece of paper and a wooden furniture item or wooden door
a 2-3 pages detailing your experience with latent print processing, your results
questions answered in paper
- The total number of latent or partial latent fingerprints you located on each item and their location on the specific item
- A description of the supplies and techniques you used
- Your expectations vs. your results
- The value of latent fingerprint evidence in criminal investigations
2- 3 pages in length, APA format and include at least two scholarly references.