USING THE CASE STUDY PROVIDED
imagine that the warden has asked you to devise a plan to address the emerging issues and challenges described in the case study found in the document, Criminal Justice Case Studies: The Case of the Prison in Crisis.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submit a 700 words plan that includes/addresses the following:
- Explain the best practices you would implement, in the short-term, to address the issues and challenges described in the case study.
- Analyze ethical and legal issues/standards you would take into consideration before implementing your plan.
- Explain at least three significant policy changes you would recommend to reduce overcrowding and improve prison conditions in the long-term.
- Under what circumstances is rehabilitation effective?
- Under what circumstances is rehabilitation ineffective?
- Is the cost of rehabilitation worth it? Why or why not?
PART TWO NOT USING THE CASE STUDY
in 300 words
provide an argument for or against the use of supermax prisons. In your argument, be sure to consider the following issues related to the use of supermax prisons:
- Safety of the public, prison employees, and the general inmate population
- Control and order over inmates in these prisons
- Conditions and punishments in these prisons
- Rehabilitation of inmates, their successful reentry into the community, and their likelihood of recidivating
- Costs of building and managing these prisons