Biopsychosocialspiritual (BPSS) Assessment (100 points) (EPASS 6.1, 7.1)
1. The paper length is a minimum of seven (7) pages, plus a cover page and references. APA format will be used for the first portion of the paper (the theoretical approach.) Please site sources and include in Reference pages.
2. Student will observe a video from an approved list provided by the instructor and will develop a bio-psycho-social-spiritual assessment and intervention plan. (Possible videos include: Juno, Antwone Fisher, Good Will Hunting, American Sniper or Unbroken and use the main character to complete the BPSS Assessment.) The instructor may give you additional options.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Student will select a theoretical approach (behavior, client-centered, cognitive, communication, existential, problem solving, or systems) as a foundation for the assessment.
4. Write a minimum one-page discussion of the rationale for selecting this approach, i.e. how did you select this method for working with this client? What research exists that supports your choice? The one page discussion of the theoretical approach will be the first page of the Biopsychosocialspiritual (BPSS) Assessment. This section will meet APA criteria. Student will include a minimum of two cited resources and include on the Reference Page.
5. The following minimum five pages of the paper will be the BPSS Assessment that includes minimum of two measurable goals with minimum of two objectives for each goal. This would be the type of report that might be used for a custody evaluation or in-patient assessment. (See below)
6. The final page of this assignment will be a minimum one page condensed BPSS Assessment, similar to one that might be found in a medical hospital chart. This one page would highlight what is viewed as the most important aspects of the five page in-depth assessment. (See below)