Application 3 – Annotated Bibliography
As part of your doctoral seminar for this set of weeks, you are participating in a seminar-style discussion about the weekly topics. Recall that you were asked to address 5 of the Required Resources and at least 5 additional resources from the Walden Library and to incorporate them into your posting. As a related exercise, submit an annotated bibliography of the 10 resources you referred to this week. For each entry, be sure to address the following as a minimum:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Include the full APA citation
· Discuss the scope of the resource
· Discuss the purpose and philosophical approach
· Discuss the underlying assumptions
· If referring to a research reporting article, present the methodology
· Relate the resource to the body of resources you have consulted in this course
· Discuss any evident limitations and opportunities for further inquiry
The 10 Resources
· Albadvi, A., Keramati, A., & Razmi, J. (2007). Assessing the impact of information technology on firm performance considering the role of intervening variables: organizational infrastructures and business processes reengineering. International Journal of Production Research, 45(12), 2697-2734. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Baark, E. (1999). Engineering consultancy: An assessment of IT-enabled international delivery of services. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 11(1), 55-74. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· & Kohli, R. (2000). Information technology payoff in the health-care industry: A longitudinal study. Journal of Management Information Systems, 16(4), 41-67. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Lee, K.T., & Chuah, K.B. (2001). A SUPER methodology for business process improvement. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 21(5/6), 687-706. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Sobhani, A., & Hamidi Beheshti, M. T. (2010). Information technology and BPR: From effective investment to efficient contribution in a governmental company. Proceedings of the 2010 Industrial Engineering ResearchConference, pp. 1–7. Retrieved from ABI/Inform Complete database.
· ADMINISTRATION FLOW ANALYSIS IN A GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE: A STRATEGIC FLOW MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING: ADDRESSING SOURCES OF RESISTANCE AND SABOTAGE TACTICS (Nader Bin Taher and Vlad Krotov)
- Multicriteria framework for selecting a process modeling language (Ana Carolina Scanavachi Moreira Campos and Adiel Teixeira de Almeida
- Survey of business process management: challenges and solutions
- The Business Intelligence Based Business Process Management Challenge (Oliver KOPF1, Daniel HOMOCIANU2)