•To learn about your topic:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of research is to state and support a thesis. So a very important part of research is developing a thesis that is debatable, interesting, and current.
A bibliography is a list of sources (books, journals, websites, periodicals, etc.) one has used for researching a topic. Bibliographies are sometimes called “references” or “works cited” depending on the style format you are using.
An annotated bibliography includes a summary and/or evaluation of each of the sources.
In this assignment, your annotations should do of the following:
• Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source. What are the main arguments? What is the point of this book or article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say? The length of your annotations will determine how detailed your summary is.
• Assess: After summarizing a source, it may be helpful to evaluate it. Is it a useful source? How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography? Is the information reliable? Is this source biased or objective? What is the goal of this source? How is this source useful to the paper that I am creating?
• Reflect: Once you’ve summarized and assessed a source, you need to ask how it fits into your research. Was this source helpful to you? How does it help you shape your argument? How can you use this source in your research project? Has it changed how you think about your topic?
• Relevance: For the annotated Bibliography , you are not being asked to include ALL the articles you will use in your final paper. Rather, you asked to select KEY literature that is central and essential to your position, literature review or theoretical paper.
Q.) Your paper will be an annotated bibliography, specifically focusing on implementing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). Choose a “theme” (i.e. ERM in higher education), and make sure that all your resources relate to your theme.
You paper must be in correct APA format, use correct grammar, and will need to include at least seven (7) resources, ALL of which must:
1) Be current. Published within the last few years.
2) Be peer-reviewed. That means the paper must have undergone a formal peer review before being published in a journal or presented at a conference. Do not simply assume that a resource is peer reviewed – check it out.
Here are a few URLs with additional information: (I strongly suggest that you look at these.)